About Our Firm
The Law Firm of Thomas SanFilippo & Associates, LLC, proudly stands on its reputation for delivering outstanding results. All communications are strictly confidential and initial consultations are always free. Contact us to speak with an attorney.
Meet Our Attorneys
- Personal injury: auto accidents, wrongful death, boating accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, premises liability, slip and fall, catastrophic injuries, job injuries, workers compensation, products liability, gross negligence, employer liability, negligent entrustment, lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of care, loss of society, loss of consortium.
- Civil litigation: consumer protection, orders of protection, qui tam actions, false claims act, university law, section 1983 civil rights claims.
- Catastrophic injury: spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, severe burn injuries, disabling injuries, broken bones, internal organ damage, amputation, severe nerve damage, paralysis
- Nursing home abuse: bed sores, malnutrition or deprivation of food and water, physical and verbal abuse, prolonged physical restraint without reason, medication deprivation, inadequate hygiene maintenance
- Workers’ compensation: work-related injuries, occupational illness, construction accidents, repetitive strain injuries, electrocution, burn injuries, slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall accidents, unsafe working conditions
Contact Us Today
If you or a loved one has been injured or you feel that your legal rights have been violated, delaying action may diminish your ability to get the necessary information or evidence to bring a claim, or worse, could completely bar your ability to assert your legal rights. You have nothing to lose by knowing your options after discussing your situation with one of our attorneys.
Dealing with the aftermath of an injury is difficult. Insurance companies spend millions of dollars meticulously training armies of claims adjusters to use techniques designed to manipulate injury victims with the goal of paying them just enough to dissuade or distract them from retaining experienced injury attorneys. Example:
Attempting to DIY (“do-it-yourself”) legal work or the claims process is an unnecessary and serious risk that can lead to unforeseeable and unwanted missteps that can cost you or your loved ones the relief or compensation you are entitled to. We do not charge individuals for consultations. All consultations are strictly confidential. If your legal issue does not fall within our practice areas, we are happy to recommend a colleague we know to be competent in most practice area in legal profession. Contact The Law Firm of Thomas SanFilippo & Associates, LLC, to discuss your legal rights.